1. Validated by Science. The BREEDPLAN technology is continuously validated to ensure that the system is working and that any new developments directly benefit cattle breeders.
2. Supporting Our Users. The support provided to users of the BREEDPLAN genetic evaluation system far exceeds that provided by other systems.
3. Constantly Evolving. BREEDPLAN was the first in the world to use the BLUP statistical methodology and has continued to evolve to include the latest developments.
4. ABRI Companion Products. The Agricultural Business Research Institute (ABRI) provides multiple companion products to enhance the use of the BREEDPLAN genetic evaluation system and the results provided by it.
5. Independence. BREEDPLAN provides an unbiased genetic evaluation service based on scientifically validated methods and technologies. There is no incentive to upsell supporting products and services unless they have been shown to benefit our clients.
6. Supported by Research. BREEDPLAN is supported by many research projects around the world that supply data that is included into BREEDPLAN genetic evaluations.
7. Compatibility. A unique feature of BREEDPLAN is its ability to utilise data from multiple sources in a single analysis.
8. BreedObject Selection Indexes. BreedObject provides the most advanced selection indexes in the world to ensure that they account for all sources of profit and loss in a beef production system.
9. Data Quality Checks. BREEDPLAN has several data quality checks that are routinely carried out to ensure the accuracy of the data that enters the genetic evaluation.
10. Multi-trait Analysis. BREEDPLAN analyses all quantitative traits in a single analysis to utilise all known genetic relationships between traits, remove selection bias and ensure that animals are compared consistently for all traits.
Click on the links above to read more about each of the BREEDPLAN Advantages.